Massage Mentoring Monday’s
Massage Mentoring Monday’s will be starting as of Monday the 20th of July 2020 and hosted every Monday during NSW school term.
These Monday’s will be dedicated to helping to Increase your massage skill set, flow, connection and Lomi Lomi/ Ka Huna massage techniques.
Casual days may be perfect for existing therapist or you can join for the full 10 week course and come out Certified as a Lomi Lomi practitioner. Making this option suitable for beginners also.
Lomi Lomi and Ka Huna Massage are a powerfully nurturing experience for both practitioner and client, working in the energy of Aloha whilst learning or further developing your full body massage skill set.
These Monday offerings will include:
- Breathwork and meditation for connection
- Footwork and posture awareness for longevity of the practitioner
- 30-60 min massage technique demonstration ( time depends upon technique difficulty or depth)
- Hands on tuition practicing the massage with my personal guidance.
- Receive the massage you have learned also ( feeling how it feels is an excellent learning tool and wonderful opportunity to receive)
- Disconnection and energetic protection practices.
- Fruit platter, Herbal tea and a 30 min Q & A circle where we can discuss anything you like.
- For those who attend the full ten weeks, you may receive certification that allows you to become a practitioner and a Refresher fee opportunity for our upcoming level one retreat if you choose to attend.
When: 10am -2pm Starting Monday 20th July 2020 and ongoing each Monday for the entire school term 21st of September.
Where: Awen Massage Therapy Studio , 2/9 Stockton st, Nelson Bay, NSW ( upstairs above a little shop called Entice U)
What you Need to bring: Two sarongs, comfy clothes to massage in, wear a singlet, a water bottle and two hand towels.
Monergy Exchange: Casual one day pass is $90 or you can attend the full 10 weeks and also become certified for $590.
Private Mentoring is available for $90 per hour. With a sequence tailored especially to you and what you desire to learn.
If you are interested in learning Lomi Lomi Massage or Ka Huna massage, this May be a win and affordable option for you to do so until our retreats are back on track.
pick up from Newcastle airport is possible for anyone flying in
Contact me directly for more information or bookings on Ph:0457424570 ( text is best as my phone is off during sessions)
We look forward to meeting you
Arwen and the team